Check out our optional sightseeing. Save time and money by pre-booking your sightseeing tours before you travel.
|Shared Tour: Athens By Night|
Highlights: Your evening will start with a short panoramic drive through the city center. At the slope of the sacred hill, you will be able to admire and photograph the illuminated Acropolis. After a pleasant walk through the narrow streets of Plaka, the old city, you will have dinner in a typical Greek tavern, which will be followed by a floor show with live music and Greek folk dances.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
Departures: 8:15 pm
2021 Thursday and Saturday
2022 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday (April-October); Saturday only (November-March)
|Shared Tour: Athens Highlights Half-Day Morning|
Highlights: This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides take you to see the center of the city, Constitution Square (Syntagma), the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier and the National Library.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours 45 minutes
Inclusions: Visits to Panathenaic Stadium, Acropolis, and The New Acropolis Museum, Passes by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the Monument of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma)
|Shared Tour:Ancient Corinth|
Highlights: Leave Athens and drive southwest until we reach the Corinth Canal (short stop). Drive on and visit the Ancient town of Corinth where St. Paul lived and preached for two years. See the remains of the city, which include the Agora (market place) and Apollo's Temple (6th century B.C). A short stop at the site of the ancient port of Chries, where St. Paul disembarked, will conclude the visit.
Duration: Approximately 5 hours
Departure: Mondays and Fridays mid April-October
Highlights: Drive along the coastal road, passed the wonderful beaches of Glyfada, Vouliagmeni and Varkiza to Cape Sounion, where the white marble pillars of the Temple of Poseidon stand. After visiting the temple of Poseidon, you have time to walk at leisure on the rocky promontory of Sounion.
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
Departure: 3:00PM MWF and Sunday April-October 2021
|Shared Tour: Delphi Full Day Excursion with Lunch|
Highlights: Drive through the fertile plain of Boeotia, crossing the towns of Thebes, Levadia and Arachova before arriving at Delphi, the center of the ancient world. On the slopes of Mount Parnassus lie the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios. Visit the Treasury of the Athenians, the Temple of Apollo and the museum.
Duration: Approximately 10 hours
Departure: 8:45am Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday 2021
|Shared Tour: Delos Tour|
|Highlights: It is strongly believed by many that this ancient archeological island possesses and releases a heightened sense of light and energy, the reason for ancient Greece's belief that Apollo, god of light and music, had to have been born there. |
Duration: Approximately 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure: 10:00am daily (Summer)
|Shared Tour: Tinos Full Day Tour|
|Highlights: Experience the beauty and charm of old Greece on a visit to the fantastic, bigger neighboring island of Mykonos and Tinos town.|
Duration: Approximately 9 hours 15 minutes
Departure: 12:45pm Tuesdays and Fridays (Summer)
|Shared Tour: Wine & Culture Half Day Walking Tour of Mykonos|
|Highlights: This walking tour takes you to important spots of history, culture and traditions in Mykonos. Afterwards, you will learn a lot about Greek wine in a wine tasting.|
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
Departure: 5:15pm Saturdays (Summer)
|Jeep Safari Full Day Tour|
|Highlight: Explore the island of Mykonos on our off-road safari to the hidden corners!
Duration: Approximatly 8 hours
Departure Time: 10 AM Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
|Shared Tour: South Coast Cruise Full Day|
|Highlight: Cruise all along the south coast of Mykonos where the best beaches are! Includes lunch and stops for swimming and snorkeling. 100 pax max.
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Departure Time: 10 am, or earlier if pre-arranged pick-up from hotel
|Shared Tour: Caldera - Oia|
|Highlights: We leave the port of Athinios to embark on a traditional boat for our visit to active craters of the volcano on the top of the island of Nea Kameni, in Greek means "new burnt"... where we will stop for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. |
• Sailing with traditional wooden boat kaiki to the volcano.
• Climb up approx. 30 min. and explore dramatic rocky scenery (1,5h).
• Swim on the hot springs (30 min) – the boat stops approx. 70meters from the hot springs area, you need to be able to swim this distance & back. Swimming is at your own responsibility.
• Thirassia, Fisherman Island, free time for lunch (not included) or swimming (1,5h).
• Oia - climb up 200 steps to reach the top of the village; free time to enjoy the most beautiful sunset.
• Return from Oia by bus after sunset
Duration: Approximately 6 hours, after sunset
Departure: 11:00am daily (Summer)
|Shared Tour:Sunset on Board|
• Sailing with Afroditi, BIGGEST Sailing boat in Santorini to the volcano,
• Climb up approx. 30 min. and explore dramatic rocky scenery (1.5h)
• Swim on the hot springs (30 min).
• Enjoy the sunset onboard underneath Oia.
• Dinner onboard with wine and water included in the price (Menu: pork and chicken rolls, rice, baked potatoes, greek salad, tzatziki, eggplant salad, and seasonal fruits).
• Return by bus after sunset at around 9PM
Duration: Approximately 4 hours|
Departure: 2:10 pm daily (mid-May through mid-October)
|Shared: Santorini Cooking Class|
-The cooking class starts at 12;00 and lasts about 3 hours |
- 6 traditional Santorinian recipies
-Cooking class is interactive and participants cook the recipes presented by the Chef
-Unlimited consumption of bottled water and Assyrtiko Santorinian wine
-A cooking apron, a certificate of participation and the recipes taught and cooked in the cooking class, are given to the clients as a gift souvenir from our restaurant at the end of the lesson
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
Departure: 12:00 pm daily
|Small GroupTour: Santorini Wine Adventure, approximate start time 12:00PM|
• Visit 3 traditional wineries and cellars dotted around the picturesque island|
• Taste a selection of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece
• Walk around a volcanic vineyard and learn about the island’s unique viticulture
• Explore the cellars of each winery and see where their wine is bottled and matured
• Enjoy a platter of cheese and snacks to eat alongside wine-tastings
• Discover the history of Santorini through its wine-making
• Enjoy personalized attention on a small-group tour with a maximum of eight people
• Hotel pickup & drop-off (if pre-arranged)
Duration: Approximatly 4 hours Per contract
Departure Time: 12:00PM. Exact pick up time for the tour will be advised 1-2 days prior to the excursion. Monday to Saturdays, May to early November.